About the Position
A security guard is being hired by Guard 24 Security Services LTD to perform the different tasks outlined in the job description. This is a full-time position with flexible hours, therefore those who fit the requirements are invited to apply. Candidates would be put through interviews, and those who did well would be given the job and could begin the hiring process right away. The LMIA has authorized this job posting.
- Watching the security cameras
- Carrying out any necessary bag checks.
- Performing security checks on visitors at the entrance and departure using security scanners and other equipment.
- Assisting maintenance personnel in securing a site during an emergency repair situation.
- Examining certain locations within the building at random and on a regular basis for security breaches
- Regular inspection of the property to make sure nothing is amiss.
- Responding to alerts at work.
- Creating reports on security.
Chosen Candidates are required to have to meet the following:
- Possess exceptional communication and speaking abilities.
- Solid organizing abilities are a must.
- Must be trustworthy and responsible.
- Should possess sound judgment and interpersonal abilities.
- Must possess essential morals and values.
- Should be certified in CPR and possess a security guard license.
- Before beginning any work, one should be in excellent physical condition.
- Ought to hold certificates in first aid, WHMIS, and security guard basic training.
- Details require close attention.
- Must be morally upright.
- Should be proficient at using Microsoft Office programs.
- The candidate chosen is required to have a High School degree.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a related role.
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- 202, 3476-93 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 6A4
The chosen candidate would function in the following situations:
- When necessary, nightly shifts are required.
- great hand-eye coordination is a need.
- Be willing to perform physical work.
- should get to work early.
The candidate chosen would work in an environment where:
- If necessary, working beyond hours is essential.
- Must be able to function in a hectic setting.
- working in a setting that is hot, chilly, or warm.
The selected applicant would get $21.00 per hour while working for 30 per week
Send an application to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org