In a world where African and African American history and facts are scarce or hidden, we have set up research teams and this platform, to help our people find the hidden and twisted stories of our past.
We are a platform focused on telling Africa’s noble history and journey throughout human existence.
We take pride in conducting proper and truthful research on Ancient African Facts, Ancient African Knowledge, Ancient Kemet, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Africa, African Culture, African Heritage, African-American history, African Archaeology, African Kingdoms, African Empires, Ancient African Civilizations.
We write and share opinions on Black consciousness, African Ideologies, and various ways to regain the lost spirituality and power of our people.
And we are proud to say that we do this from the African perspective. We write to liberate the minds of our people. We write to teach and free Africa and indeed the entire black race.
To Be The First To Get Our Articles, Please Click on The IMAGE Below To Join Our Telegram Group For More Articles On Africa And African-American History.
Read Our Latest Articles Below
- Remembering The 13 Gallant Black Men Who Ended The Segregation Of Blacks By U.S Navy In 1944 (The Golden 13)Sixteen Black men arrived for officer training at the Great Lakes Naval Training Station in Illinois in January 1944. It was the culmination of a four-year campaign by civil rights […]
- Tupac’s Stepdad And Freedom Fighter, Mutulu Shakur, Remains In Prison After 34 yearsAfter serving three decades in a federal penitentiary, freedom fighter and Tupac Shakur’s stepfather, Mutulu Shakur, made headlines in 2018 after lamenting that the U.S. government was illegally keeping him […]
- Meet South Carolina Former Slave Who Built America’s Biggest Bridges In The 1800s [Horace King]Horace King’s success story is an inspiration that reminds us to set our heart on achieving success no matter where we find ourselves. Horace King had all the odds against […]
- James Forten: The Black Sailmaker Who Used His Money To Buy Freedom For SlavesThe noble history of the Black man is oftentimes neglected, or swept under the rug, in an attempt to rid him of his glory in the sands of time. But […]
- Hidden African And African-American History You Must KnowIn a world where African and African American history and facts are scarce or hidden, we have set up research teams and this platform, to help our people find the […]
- How U.S Backed Banks Robbed African Ex-Slaves Of $66 Million(Unpopular History)Booker T. Washington, the Founder of the Tuskegee Institute and the son of slaves, once wrote, “By habits of thrift and economy… we are coming. The belief that thrifting and […]
- “White Supremacy” Is Rooted In Fear Of Genetic Annihilation, Says Dr. Frances WelsingNow before you go ahead and read this article, we advice you keep an open mind and approach this without sentiments and emotions. As you read through, go through search […]
- Many Major Corporations That Got Rich From The Slavery Of Blacks In USA, Still Exist TodayWhen slavery of Blacks in the USA is discussed, we are often carried away with the gorry details and the dehumanization of Africans who were stolen and taken to America […]
- Story Of African Slaves From U.S Who Hijacked A Ship In 1841 And Sailed Into Freedom In The BahamasThere have been stories of slaves revolting against their masters over the years but since 1841, the Creole Rebellion has been capturing attention as the most successful revolts of enslaved […]
- Remembering This Black Couple Shot To Death In Their Car By White Cops While They SleptOn a fateful Sunday, of February 2016 at Inglewood, CA, the police responded to a caller who called around 3:10 am. The caller gave information about a suspicious vehicle parked […]
- Story Of Black Man Who Convinced 200 KKK Members To Give Up Their RobesDaryl Davis is a blues musician who plays the music of different styles. He has an interesting hobby of befriending members of the Ku Klux Klan. Davis has been doing […]
- The Amazing History Of Lewis H. Latimer: Inventor And Patent DraftsmanTo a great deal, the contributions of black people to world development is overlooked, or less told, unlike their those of their white counterparts. This said many African inventors in […]
- The Horrific History Of Human Zoos: How Europeans Exhibited Africans In Zoos With AnimalsAll men were made to be equal and enjoy equal rights to freedom. Yet, over the past millennia, men have thought themselves, their race and ethnicity, above others. They have […]
- Tignon Law: How Black Women Were Banned From Displaying Their Hair Out Of Envy In The U.SOver the centuries, black hair remains a topic of conversation and fascination all over the world. While many praise black hair as exceptionally beautiful by every standard. The texture of […]
- Black Woman Murdered By Electrocution For Killing Her White Raper In Self-DefenseThere is a long history of wrongful convictions in the United States, most especially against blacks, stretching from the time when black men began to step their foot in the […]
- Omukama Kabalega Of Bunyoro: Great African King Who Resisted British Terrorism In The 19th CenturyOnce, in western Uganda, lay the Kingdom of Bunyoro which at its time was one of the most powerful kingdoms in Central and East Africa from the 13th to the […]
- Black Girls Died From A Bomb Planted In A Church By White Men In Birmingham, In 1963When one scrolls through the pages of history, one will find that no one has carried out acts of terrorism on humans more than the Caucasian man. He has spent […]
- How White Mob Lynched Two Black Men In Indiana, 1930On August 7, 1930, a mob of ten to fifteen thousand whites abducted three young black men from the jail in Marion, Indiana on August 7, 1930. They lynched Thomas […]
- The Lynching Of Two Black Men And Their Pregnant Wives In Georgia, 1946This story is one of the most depressing and hurtful accounts of lynchings in American history that we have had to report in our existence as a platform. This is […]
- History Of The Lynching Of 40-Year-Old Black Man In Omaha, 1919During the “Red Summer” of 1919, a wave of racial and labor violence swept through the United States. The Omaha Courthouse Lynching of 1919 was an infamous part of the […]
- Fort Lawton (Seattle) “Riot” And Pow Lynching, 1944African American soldiers “rioted” against Italian prisoners of war at Seattle’s Fort Lawton, an Army staging area for combat in the Pacific on August 14, 1944. There was the severe […]
- How White Mob Lynched & Burnt Alive 17-Year-Old Black Boy In Texas, In 1916The importance of digging up the good, bad and ugly sides of African and African-American history, is because we live in a world that is unchanging in the way it […]
- All-Black Women’s Army Battalion Receives Long-Overdue Recognition 70 Years After WW IIA historic all-Black women’s battalion is getting its due appreciation, more than 70 years after it was disbanded with no recognition. This recognition is coming by way of a parade […]
- Dr. Charles Drew – Black Man Who Invented The Blood BankDetermining how many hundreds of thousands of people that would have lost their lives without the contributions of African-American inventor Dr. Charles Drew is an impossible task. Dr. Charles Drew […]
- Meet Black Man Who Invented The Wire Resistor Used In Electric Appliances In 1959There are only few inventors in this world who have made lasting impact like Otis Boykin. Most of the everyday devices we use are made with the components made by […]
- How KKK Eliminated Black & Two Whites For Registering Black Voters In 1964Ever since slavery was abolished in the United States Of America, it has been a continuous fight by the African-American community to get a semblance of “REAL FREEDOM”. They have […]
- How The U.S Government Blocked $1 Billion Gift From Gaddafi To Farrakhan In 1996The position of the African-American community, over the decades and centuries, in the United States, has continued to be that of a people in bondage, without a way out, as […]
- The Book Of Negroes – Exodus Of Over 35,000 Blacks From USA In 1783The ordeals of Africans in the Western world during the centuries of slavery are so important to be documented, so that generations to come will know the path travelled by […]
- Black Woman Receives $1.1 Million For Discovering Cancer Cure In MiceA black and beautiful heroine, Dr. Hadiyah- Nicole Green has made history as the first in the world to successfully produce a cure for cancer in mice. According to Black […]
- Meet Black Inventor Who Contributed To The Invention Of The Modern Computer [Mark Dean]Mark Dean, an engineer, was instrumental in the invention of the modern personal computer. He owns three out of the nine Patents which were used by International Business Machines (IBM) […]