Are you an international student seeking higher education in engineering? Since one of the UK’s top universities is Swansea University, the Swansea University fully-funded Engineering Ph.D. The scholarship is a great opportunity for you.
So in our article, we will tell you all you need to know to clinch the scholarship.
The scholarship fund is for students who cannot financially afford an education in the UK. So the fully-funded Swansea Engineering scholarship will provide a £15, 609 tuition fee, plus additional sums for other expenses to the beneficiaries.
Further, the successful applicants for the Swansea University Engineering PhD Scholarship will receive training from professionals in the field. Consequently, these students will be fitted to make outstanding contributions in engineering in addition to being able to strongly compete in the job market.
Of course, the scholarship has many great benefits.
- An annual PhD university tuition fee of £15, 609 will be settled for you
- Providing sums for other expenses
Requirements for Swansea University Fully-Funded Engineering PhD Scholarship 2022
Since Swansea University is a prestigious university, it has selected certain requirements for international students applying for the scholarship. Applicants must:
- Be an international student from a European Union country.
- Have a university Master’s degree equivalent to one obtained in the UK. Further, it must be related to one of the following areas: Physics, Materials Science, Materials Engineering or Chemistry.
- Have proficiency in English. As a result, Swansea University requires applicants to submit an IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6.5.
- Submit a formal application for the Materials Engineering PhD scholarship through the Swansea University Online Entry System.
- Submit the curriculum of your previous degree program.
- Also submit transcripts and verifiable academic records.
- Prove that their country of origin is in the EU.
Application deadline: Indeed, the period for submitting applications will close on 12th December 2022.
How to Apply
If you’re done reading the requirements and you are sure you meet them, then visit the Swansea University scholarship page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE ACCEPTANCE RATE OF SWANSEA UNIVERSITY?
The acceptance rate of Swansea University is 20+%.
IS SWANSEA A GOOD PLACE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
Yes, Swansea University embraces multiculturalism on its campuses and strives to provide global perspectives on concepts to its students.
HOW MUCH IS THE TUITION AT SWANSEA UNIVERSITY?
Undergraduate tuition at Swansea University for the 2022/2023 academic session is currently £9 000. However, the Welsh government may adjust the fees to meet inflation.